Been thinking about this for a couple years so here is a stream…
Mind you, I am an incredibly wired person, I grew up with tech, and I love my tech job, but let us face reality.
- The American Dream is a dream state (lie) created by corporations and government through advertising.
- The Web (Internet?) is a lie from what it was to be.
- AI is only to create profits by removing the employee and nothing more.
- The web has created a humanity of sheep which is voluntarily done.
- The United States of America is not God’s chosen country. That is a lie from the establishment to control the religious, especially the conservative Christian base. It’s also a lie to help make those who serve the military industrial complex have a clear conscious when killing others.
- Privacy is not dead, it’s just become too hard to maintain it.
- Fear is a commodity to keep the sheep in-line. Fear that the wolf will come at night and devour you. Fear truly is the mind killer (Frank Herbert).
- Modern warfare is made to increase profits, not to protect the rights and freedom of the people.
- “Top Secret”, “Secret”, “Classified” are all words used to cover the sins of people and avoid responsibility.
- Justice is for those who have money to pay for it.