SenseAntisense

Recent Quotes

Any organization that designs a system (defined more broadly here than just information systems) will inevitably produce a design whose structure is a copy of the organization's communication structure.
— Melvin Conway

Anyone who believes in indefinite growth in anything physical, on a physically finite planet, is either mad or an economist.
— Kenneth E. Boulding

About 20% of Americans of have some kind of disability, and the other 80% are temporarily able-bodied.
— Haben Girma

Collections